A Pharmaceutical Quality Technician job in Dayton, NJ is now available courtesy of Adecco Medical & Science. One - two years of applicable experience in a GMP and FDA regulated facility is required to be considered. Paid training, competitive compensation, and complete benefits package will be offered. As the leader in compounding solutions, our client services hospitals nationwide. Known for promoting from within and with a strong growth trajectory, opportunity for advancement is assured. There are 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
Job duties include:
1. Assistance with maintenance of the finished product and raw material inventory, receiving and inspection, label verifications, batch reconciliation and environmental monitoring.
2. Responsible for performing final checks for all compounded product. The final checks will include checking the integrity of all compounded product for items such as leakage, visible PM, discoloration and the legibility of the labels.
3. Assist the DEA Officer (Quality Manager) with the compilation of data for quarterly reporting to the Drug Enforcement Administration using the ARCOS system.
4. Assist in maintaining facility compliance with the GMPs and all standard operating procedures.
5. Participate in the training of new personnel and assume additional duties as required and assigned by the Quality Supervisor.
6. Participate in the ongoing review of existing SOPs.
1. Must have the ability to work independently
2. Must have good communication skills
3. Must be able to make routine decisions while following guidelines and/or procedures.
4. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
5. Must have Associate's Degree in science related field with 1 or 2 years applicable experience (in a GMP and FDA regulated facility preferred).
6. Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this Pharmaceutical Quality Technician job in Dayton, NJ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical & Science please go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about this position or would like more information please contact Kim Jewett at 315-385-4170 or by email at Kimberly.Jewett@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.