- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Biology, Chemistry, Clinical Sciences or a related field
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Minimum 5 years combined Life Sciences industry and Consulting (with an emphasis in management consulting) experience
- Deep understanding in one or more of the following: pharmacology, biologics, genomics, cheminformatics, translational science
- Understanding of research / laboratory processes and methods, assay workflows, data management and data curation
- Proficiency with business analysis and process design/re-design within Research / Early Discovery
- Experience in one or more of the following: knowledge mining, scientific data curation, target profiling, drug repositioning
- Experience working with executives in Life Sciences R&D
- Proven experience leading teams and exceptional team building/ mentoring skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a top tier consulting firm
- Technically savvy and/or interest in working with technology as part of identifying and delivering solutions to clients
- Understanding of bioinformatics market / bioinformatics software market
- Experience with scientific software/ knowledge management solutions
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.