• Bachelors of Science degree or higher
• Ability to travel up to 75% Monday through Thursday
• Minimum 5 years combined Life Sciences industry and Consulting experience
• Deep understanding in one or more of the following: pharmacology, biologics, genomics, cheminformatics, translational science
• Proven experience in managing complex technology implementations in the life sciences and/or data management industries.
• Experience working with executives in Life Sciences R&D
• Proven experience leading teams and exceptional team building/ mentoring skills
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent leadership, client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet travel requirements
• Experience working in a top tier consulting firm
• Experience with data management and curation within Research / Early Discovery
• Experience with business analysis and process design within Research / Early Discovery
• Understanding of bioinformatics market / bioinformatics software market
• Experience with scientific software/ knowledge management solutions
• Understanding of research / laboratory processes and methods
• PMP certification (or equivalent)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.