Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forwardDescription
As the only global provider of commercial solutions,IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Sales Representatives
to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through designated products. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.Responsibilities:
- Generate sales in line with assigned territory quota
- Maintain and update current and prospective target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for Salix and Salix Products
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize territory to meet sales and call targets
- Make sales presentations (Details) - individual, one-on-one, in-services
- Maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies, comply with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 ("PDMA")
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, sample activity and expense reports
- Compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Approved Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Participate or coordinate In-office presentations, promotional speaker programs, weekend events, as appropriate
- Have appropriate interaction with co-promotional partners or counterparts
IQVIAoffers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!Please apply online at www.iqvia.comEEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university (BA, BS or equivalent) required
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- B2B or medical device sales experience preferred
- experience selling in the diabetes market preferred
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientation/sense of urgency - ability to drive to tight timelines
- Creative problem solving skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.