Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Pharmacist Conroe Regional Medical Center
is being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time. The objective of Conroe Regional Medical Center remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Pharmacist. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for interpreting, filling and checking physician orders.
- Responsible for compounding and checking IV admixtures.
- Responsible for adherence to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession and State and Federal laws.
- Responsible for clinical activities as determined by pharmacy director or lead pharmacist.
- Responsible for the provision of services for all populations of patients (infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric).
- Minimum of one (1) year of current experience in hospital pharmacy preferred.
- Experience in I.V. admixture and unit dose drug distribution system required.
- Experience with computerized pharmacy systems required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy, or Pharm. D. Degree from an accredited College Pharmacy required.
- Currently licensed to practice Pharmacy in the State of Texas through the Texas State Board of Pharmacy and be in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom