PharMEDium Services, LLC is a growing outsourcing compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. The Staff Accountant is responsible for the efficient, accurate and timely performance of the assigned company accounting activities. Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate and timely recurring journal entries and accruals to ensure proper application of GAAP for assigned areas.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to ensure proper application of GAAP.
- Communicate with contacts within other departments and manufacturing centers to ensure proper accounting related to assigned areas.
- Prepare statements or schedules related to internal and external reporting.
- Assist in the annual year end audit.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (CPA or CPA candidate preferred).
- One to three years of general accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented, analytical, team player, good written and oral communications and professional.