Position Summary:The Clinical Advisor position is an exciting pharmacist opportunity to use your clinical background in a client-facing role. This role will support the coalition segment and is an integral part of the account team. As a Clinical Advisor, you will utilize clinical and analytical skills in a managed care environment to positively impact the health of clients and members while helping reduce health care costs. You will accomplish this through:
* Serving as the clinical subject matter expert on the account team
* Providing clinical consulting services through analyzing drug utilization patterns and trends for our Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) clients.
* Leveraging your presentation skills by delivering quarterly and annual reporting, in partnership with the account owner, to clients on the clinical aspects of their benefit plan.
* Educating clients on CVS Health’s clinical programs and solutions to make recommendations for client implementation and adoption.
As a Clinical Advisor, your success will be driven by maintaining above average client satisfaction scores and contributing to the account team’s ability to increase client revenue relative to clinical programs and solutions. You will partner and serve as a liaison with internal teams and other clinicians supporting clinical programs on behalf of the client to achieve these results. Superior writing and organizational skills as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines will also be paramount to your success.
The contributions you will make as a Clinical Advisor will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
**Must be located in the Mid - Northeast region and reside near a major airport **
Travel is expected at 35-40%. Required Qualifications:* 3 years of managed care clinical experience or 1 year of CVS Health Managed Care Residency Program or another Managed Care Residency program.
* Valid pharmacy license required in good standing Preferred Qualifications:Managed Care and client-facing experience desirable. Skilled in various PC applications, including MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Superior written and organizational skills and well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to set goals, prioritize and meet deadlines. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and their products. Highly organized, detail oriented, proficient analytical ability with effective listening & presentation skills are required. Education:Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy or Pharm.D. Active license in Pharmacy required. Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/