Position Summary:This is a clinical pharmacist training position that will require up to 60% travel at times.
As a Clinical Trainer for Coram Home Infusion Pharmacists, you will provide data entry training for clinical and non-clinical personnel related to, but not limited to, clinical outcomes, prescriptions, medication dispensing, nurse billing, admissions data, order entry, and any other programs required for day-to-day operations. You will provide training of clinical personnel related to the completion of clinical documentation, including initial patient assessments, orders, nursing notes, Plans of Treatment, medication profiles, and Plans of Care. You will utilize your excellent training, teaching and motivational skills, as well as advanced computer skills, clinical experiences and a personal touch to successfully and properly train our team of highly skilled infusion pharmacists.
Pharmacists with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting in which to use their exceptional pharmacy skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field, we seek to hire those special pharmacists who not only possess strong clinical expertise, but also the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to build one-on-one relationships and support patients receiving infusion therapy in the comfort of their home.
This is a full time position. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll receive a competitive benefits package that connects you with affordable, flexible and personalized programs for managing your overall well-being. Join our team and make a difference today!
* Provide training related to equipment and supplies for the provisioning of patient care.
* Assist the branch management and operations staff in identifying performance improvement opportunities, along with the development and implementation of related action plans.
* Participate in the development and implementation of clinical operations related training programs, policies and procedures.
* Support training efforts of other departments and work collaboratively with the development of those programs.
* Comply with the Company’s policy on the allowable clean room garb and dress code requirements.
* Assist in training and orientation of new employees, performance improvement activities and educational programs.
* Develop and improve current training content and materials.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Learn more about Coram: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Connect with your recruiter on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/vincentmanchise
Required Qualifications:* Minimum three years of related pharmacy and training experience.
* Possess excellent training development and delivery skills.
* Experience with clean room operations.
* Strong time management skills.
* Strong computer skills (word processing, database, spreadsheet programs, presentations).
* Registered Pharmacist with current license in current state of residence.
* Valid driver’s license with appropriate insurance coverage.
* Ability to travel up to 60% of your time.Preferred Qualifications:* Excellent presentation skills.
* One or more years of home infusion or hospital pharmacy experience.
* Live near a major airport for ease of travel.
* B.S. or Doctorate of Pharmacy degree is required.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/