At Coram/CVS specialty infusion services, we have an extremely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional pharmacy skills in a home infusion pharmacy. As a national leader in the home infusion field, we seek to hire those special pharmacists who not only possess strong compounding expertise, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to build one-on-one relationships and support patients receiving infusion therapy in the comfort of their home.
As a Compounding Home Infusion Pharmacist you will work with specialized and complex therapies utilizing cutting edge technology. Use your clinical skills and infusion/ TPN knowledge to provide specialty infusion services administered to patients in their homes. You will partner with clinical pharmacists, nursing team and oversee clean room operations.
Make a difference today by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
We are seeking a Per Diem Home Infusion Pharmacist available 2-3 days per week, and to participate in the on-call rotation. On-call requirements are: TBD.
This is an excellent opportunity to pick up some extra hours!
* Participate in patient evaluation and chart review for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
* Collect, interpret and evaluate all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
* Directly supervise pharmacy technicians and support personnel in the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
* Check compounded sterile products, computer order-entry and manage the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
* Maintain appropriate inventory levels and ensure use of preferred products per formulary.
* Assist in training and orientation of new employees, performance improvement activities and educational programs.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Learn more about Coram: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Connect with your recruiter on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/vincentmanchise
(crmrph) Required Qualifications * Registered Pharmacist with current license in the State of California.
* Have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
* Minimum one year hospital or home infusion therapy experience. Preferred Qualifications* Home infusion therapy experience preferred.
Education* B.S. or Doctorate of Pharmacy degree is required.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clickingAA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/