Reinvent your career with a company that is reinventing healthcare.
RxCrossroads Specialty Solutions, a division of Omnicare Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CVS Health Corporation, whom provides tailored services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Its partner programs are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual brand through an integrated model that provides comprehensive patient services and enhances product access, affordability, and adherence. RxCrossroads is also the leading provider of logistics services for plasma and other complicated therapies as well as managing large levels of consigned pharmaceutical inventory used in its patient-specific free drug distribution pharmacy distribution program. For more information, visit rxcrossroads.com .
The Pharmacist - Specialty is responsible for the accurate dispensing of prescription medications and to monitor the daily work flow to meet production goals.
- Interpret physicians’ prescription orders, including contacting doctors, prescribers, and/or patients to verify information on prescription orders.
- Clinical review of IV and oral chemotherapy.
- Consult patients on medication and device usage including potential drug interactions, and other customer service issues.
- Review patient medication history for allergies and drug interactions.
- Track prescription delivery status and other outstanding issues.
- Adhere to all federal, state and local pharmacy regulations.
- Respond as necessary to requests for patient counseling.
- Supervise support staff on a day-to-day basis to assure accurate and timely work.
- Intervene in quality failure recovery as required and reports all incidents to the Manager of Pharmacy Services.
- The Pharmacist Specialty will be in contact with vendors and customers, as well as with key members of the management staff as needed to complete the job requirements successfully.
- Must also be able to communicate with external customers such as patients, doctor’s offices and insurance companies. Assist with overseeing of the technicians
3:00pm to 11:00pm Required Qualifications:
*Pharmacist license in the state of Kentucky.
*Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications.
*Proven success working in a team-oriented environment
*Demonstrated ability to correctly input data into the computer. Preferred Qualifications:
*Minimum three years of retail, home health, or hospital pharmacy experience is preferred. Highly prefer experience in a retail, high volume store.
*Knowledge of PBM industry/managed care industry/pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is a plus.Education:
Bachelor's of Science in Pharmacy or a PharmD from an accredited college of Pharmacy Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/