We have a great opportunity to launch a career in pharmacy practice setting as a Pharmacy Clerk. You will support the pharmacist communicating with patients, physicians and other healthcare professionals. Assist with inventory levels and ordering, gathering and organizing patient information. Use your newly acquired healthcare training or current clinical knowledge and customer services skills along with the pharmacist to provide specialty infusion services administered to patients in their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a national leader in the home infusion field. You have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your skills and experiences to work in a closed door practice setting.
* Participate in maintaining inventory of patient supplies, document supply needs and placing orders or receiving drugs/medical products.
* Assist maintaining patient files. Sort generated prescription paperwork/labels, files clinical paperwork and maintain charts.
* Receive and route telephone calls, arranges shipment dates and assists in referral intake as needed.
* May assist in preparing pharmaceuticals for future compounding and packaging and shipping pharmaceuticals to patients.
* Will also need to participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs. The current schedule is one day a week, and one weekend a month.
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (based on business and staffing needs)
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
A little about us: