We have a great opportunity to launch a career in pharmacy practice setting as a Pharmacy Assistant . You will support the pharmacist communicating with patients, physicians and other healthcare professionals. Assist with inventory levels and ordering, gathering and organizing patient information. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
Use your newly acquired healthcare training or current clinical knowledge and customer services skills along with the pharmacist to provide specialty infusion services administered to patients in their homes.
Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
* Participate in maintaining inventory of patient supplies, document supply needs and placing orders or receiving drugs/medical products.
* Assist maintaining patient files. Sort generated prescription paperwork/labels, files clinical paperwork and maintains charts.
* Receive and route telephone calls, arranges shipment dates and assists in referral intake as needed.
* May assist in preparing pharmaceuticals for future compounding and packaging and shipping pharmaceuticals to patients.
* Assist with clean room cleaning tasks.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Monday-Friday with starting times between 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician,Healthcare, Doctor Office, Administration, Clerk, Customer Service, Medical Services, Medical Assistant, Patient Care,Administrative Assistant
With Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes. 507216
A little about us: