Responsible for troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, change control, testing and process improvement of prescription dispensing and fulfillment systems, processes and equipment. Additionally,will work with the facility utility systems (HVAC, water, sewer and electric) and facility production support systems (compressed air, UPS, backup generators). Prescription dispensing and fulfillment equipment may include semi-automatic processes up to highly automated blister packaging equipment. Critical processes will be validated and operate under the regulatory statutes and enforced by State Boards of Pharmacy, FDA or DEA agencies. Responsible with completing and maintaining accurate documentation in strict accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s) and site policies.
· Submit reports and participate in weekly TechNet calls
· Diagnose and repair packaging & prescription dispensing equipment, support devices and facility equipment.
· Troubleshoot advanced robotic automation systems with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), vision cameras, barcode scanners, integrated print engines, servo motion controllers, intelligent sensors/devices, PC-based machine control systems and data/communication networks.
· Perform planned, predictive and reliability maintenance activities in accordance with recommended schedules on a wide variety of production equipment, building, facility, fixtures, and systems to ensure that equipment is operating within manufacturer’s design specifications.
· Utilize current work order based Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software for asset/spare parts management and CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) planning, scheduling, reporting and automated work generation activities.
· Follow the current ticket-based incident management system, escalation plans and on-call policy as first line of defense against issues that impact production.
· Dismantle, adjust, repair, and/or assemble equipment according to drawings, schematics, operating and maintenance/repair manuals.
· Track, record and analyze equipment performance data and support continuous improvement activities for productivity and yield enhancement.
· Assist in the execution of process validation, tooling or package development testing.
· Work with engineering and other cross functional groups to resolve maintenance issues, improve equipment reliability and minimize equipment downtime.
· Learn to operate automation equipment to better understand the operation of equipment and processes.
· Provide training for ALV and MTS On Demand Express operators
· Comply with all Omnicare corporate compliance programs, including HIPAA.
· Other duties as assigned; job duties may vary by location Required Qualifications:
Demonstrated working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and controls aspects of factory automation systems. Experience working with 3-phase, 480-volt electrical systems Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) troubleshooting experience. Familiarity with the National Electrical Code. Must be willing to travel up to 20%. Preferred Qualifications:
Associate degree in technology with 3 years of related experience or 7 years of hands-on experience as an electrical, mechanical, equipment or instrumentation technician, troubleshooting PLC’s, motion control, and/or automated equipment
1. Experience with robotics systems.
Familiarity with Adept and GE Fanuc robots is highly desirable.
2. Experience with any work-order based preventive maintenance management system.
3. · A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel Education:
Associates degree in technology or equivalent, including military technical training.
Degree may be in Electronics, industrial technology, biomed technology or related field Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/