As the Pharmacy Compliance Coordinator, you will work in an exciting and fast paced corporate environment, conducting investigations and executing reports associated with controlled substance drug loss for all of CVS Health's Long Term Care Pharmacies. In this high impact role, you will routinely interact with members of the Compliance, Pharmacy Operations, IS, Legal, Loss Prevention, and Field Leadership teams to ensure adherence to federal and state laws and regulatory standards.
As the Pharmacy Compliance Coordinator, you will:
The Pharmacy Compliance Coordinator is an integral member of the Professional Practice Standards Team, which ensures the level of pharmacy practice exhibited by our pharmacy teams meets or exceeds the standards and expectations set by government regulators, payers, business partners, and most importantly - our patients.
- Build relationships and maintain frequent communication within pharmacy teams, field leaders and external regulatory investigators to execute DEA 106 reporting.
- Manage timelines of various projects in order to meet required deadlines.
- Interpret drug loss trends and draw conclusions from aggregate data, as well as produce reporting to illustrate findings.
- Develop thorough understanding of pharmacy regulations and reporting requirements under the Controlled Substances Act as well as state requirements.
- Influence business partners to deliver best in class results as dictated by state or federal law.
- Comprehend and assess complex processes and workflows to identify vulnerabilities or areas for improvement that impact the professional practice of our pharmacy teams
This role requires a highly dynamic and motivated individual with strong attention to detail and superb analytical and interpersonal skills. Your success will be driven by your ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and deliver timely results, as well as your ability to think creatively and be a self-starter to proactively develop and present potential solutions. The contributions you make as a Pharmacy Compliance Coordinator will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction within the pharmacy marketplace.
A little about us: