What We Do
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health career environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Working in a customer service environment, the Senior Living Concierge is the central point of contact for Assisted Living residents, family members and/or Community staff. As a key member of Omnicare’s innovative offering for the growing assisted living market, the Senior Living Concierge triages incoming questions and issues, identifying resolutions that optimize the overall pharmacy experience for residents, family members and community staff.
In this role you will
Required Qualifications:You will need
- Maintain the Standard of Customer Service Excellence expected for the Assisted Living Platform within Omnicare, Inc
- Work in conjunction with Senior Living Specialists to maximize penetration
- Pre-onboarding efforts with telephone calls and email campaigns in communities to residents, responsible parties and staff
- Utilize Assisted Living platform tools to promote Omnicare’s service to residents, responsible parties and staff.
- Assume and maintain ownership of any unresolved questions or concerns through resolution
- Maintain compliance with Service Now and Salesforce.com documentation in order to ensure issue resolution and allow review of key data by management
- May answer inquiries from assigned Assisted Living residents or guarantors related to billing, operations, or covered therapies
- May serve as the primary internal contact for Assisted Living staff to assist with their daily needs and to facilitate resolution of their issues
- Resolve a determined % of initial calls to satisfied resolution and partner with appropriate internal partners when necessary to solve complex concerns or inquiries
- Proactively communicate critical information with assisted living community staff, residents and family members to enhance service levels or maximize pharmacy efficiency
- Have the ability to confidently communicate Omnicare’s service offerings to Assisted Living community staff, residents, family members and potential customers and their relationship for meeting the Core Needs of the Community and Customer
- Be able to confidently communicate specific differences and solutions to common questions and objections presented by an Assisted Living Community or Customer
- Perform welcome calls for residents moving into Select Communities, to verify billing information and provide an overview of Omnicare’s Assisted Living services
- Perform welcome calls for residents not utilizing Omnicare in Select Communities, to effectively communicate Omnicare’s services and convert them to an Omnicare serviced customer
- When possible, provide price quotes for customers upon request
- Observe and communicate the assisted living community satisfaction levels and communicate findings to the AL Concierge Manager, pharmacy operations management and account management
- Work between multiple technology platforms to view and record findings and ensure proper resolution
Preferred Qualifications:You have
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- Experience working with residents/patients to provide collaborative and empathetic solutions
- Excellent communicator and capable of communicating essential information to multiple parties involved
- Ability to multitask in an organized manner, maintaining detailed and clear record-keeping
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and create innovative solutions
- Prioritize tasks with Manager to enhance your ability for maintaining expected service levels
Education:High School Diploma/GED Business Overview:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service, billing and/or sales preferred 3-5 years of experience in pharmacy operations preferred
- Experience in working with the staff of assisted living communities
- Knowledge of third party and commercial insurance plans preferred
- Desire to build and grow internal processes and supporting infrastructure
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/