Under general direction of the designated manager assists with a variety of function-specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
' 'The primary duties and responsibilities will be defined as needed by the functional area where the incumbent is located.Qualifications:
Currently enrolled in undergraduate school with an upcoming completion of a bachelor's degree. Must be able to work 10-20 hours per week while completing degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal teamwork and leadership skills
- Good analytical conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn self-motivated flexible accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with PowerPoint presentations Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook