Position Summary: As a Home Infusion Pharmacy Manager you will utilize your management, logistics and infusion experiences to assume complete responsibility for management of the pharmacy department that is servicing patients receiving specialized and complex therapies administered in their homes. You will collaborate with the Branch Manager, Nurse Manager and Vice President of Operations. As pharmacy manager you will provide clinical support to the sales team as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies, and referral sources. You will apply your exceptional pharmacy leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
At Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, we have an extremely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional pharmacist skills in a home infusion pharmacy. As a national leader in the home infusion field, we seek to hire those special pharmacists who not only possess strong clinical expertise, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to build one-on-one relationships and support patients receiving infusion therapy in the comfort of their home.
* Monitor all daily operation activities of the pharmacy department.
* Partner with other branch managers and work closely with the nursing team.
* Implement new clinical programs and or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies and referral sources.
* Limit risk management and safety exposure in the pharmacy.
* Ensure the pharmacy clean room suite meets 797 requirements.
* Manage subordinate managers who supervise other employees in the business office and clinical departments.
* Interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Assume all Pharmacist-in-Charge (PIC) responsibilities for this branch.
Watch Coram on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Connect with recruiter on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/vincentmanchise
Required Qualifications: * Registered Pharmacist with current license in the State of Georgia.
* Minimum two years of experience as a pharmacy manager, director, or senior supervisor.
* Minimum two years infusion therapy compounding experience.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
* Advanced computer skills.
* Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must. Preferred Qualifications: * Home infusion or hospital management experience preferred.
* Previous Pharmacist-in-Charge (PIC) experience in an infusion environment preferred.
Education: * B.S. or Doctorate of Pharmacy degree. Business Overview:
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/