Coordinates the work schedules of relief pharmacists for own area using the market scheduling system. Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience. Job Responsibilities
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all area staff to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Schedules and places pharmacists in open shifts due to PTO, disability, jury duty, and "no shows".
- Creates and releases the work schedule for relief pharmacists using the market scheduling system.
- Coordinates schedules of full time pharmacists in need of extra shifts to complete their schedule and to minimize the amount of premium pay incurred to cover shifts.
- Maintains licensing and PTCB compliance status for all area pharmacy staff on the WOLF system.
- Prepares salaried pharmacist payroll for Healthcare Supervisor to approve; resolves payroll issues when necessary.
- Monitors PPH to ensure that qualified Pharmacist candidates are reviewed by the hiring manager.
- Handles confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Performs general office duties and completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Attends training and completes training modules as requested by Director Pharmacy & Retail Operations or Regional Vice President.
- Seeks self-development by monitoring one's performance, setting high personal standards, seeking best practices, learning from others, and improving one's job performance.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.