Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
The Pharmacy Specialist is responsible for sales activities of disposables, premix and nutritional products including new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within the territory with a focus on in-patient hospital pharmacy. Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for achieving sales quotas through the direct sale of the company's products and services Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives
- Call on hospital customers with primary focus on pharmacy department, master effective sales presentations, provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and quotes appropriate customer prices
- Collaborate with Baxter field team
- Monitor sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the territory
- Work closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide customer feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the potential development of marketing policy, product and pricing
- Promote the Baxter Culture through positive ongoing relationships and activities
- Provide feedback regarding product simplification and standardization to enhance profitability of sales line
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills
- Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies
- Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to customers' changing needs
- Demonstrate business acumen and strong knowledge of sales processes.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of three years of successful, relevant healthcare sales experience
- Candidate must live within the Territory: Northern Ohio (Cleveland/Toledo)
#LI-SD1Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.