Pharmacy Tech Job - Lewisville, TX
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 2120112024
A Pharmacy Technician job in Lewisville, TX is available through Adecco Medical and Science. You will need a Texas Pharmacy Technician License in good standing with the Pharmacy State Board. You will be working in a Pharmacy Call Center environment handling customer service phone calls, scheduling delivery medication, and data entry. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy services company. This opportunity will be a Full time Contract opportunity to start, with the opportunity to go permanent for successful candidates.
Pharmacy Technician job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for handling approximately 50 - 150 inbound/outbound calls per day with ability to determine needs and manage accordingly
• Resolve patient's questions and concerns regarding status of their request for delivery of their medication/medications
• Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
• Maintain quality while providing an empathetic and supportive experience to the patient by controlling the patient conversation and educating the caller
• Must have an active Pharmacy Technician License from Texas Pharmacy Board
• Pharmacy general knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations
• 2-4 years related customer facing experience and/or training desired or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous experience or knowledge of practices and procedures commonly used in a call center or customer service environment highly preferred
• Knowledgeable of insurance billing methods and general pharmacy operations
**This Full time contract opportunity an immediate need. Hours are Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm. ** Pay is $17 per hour.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician in Lewisville, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact My-Trinh Nguyen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled