PHARMACY TECH-JUNIOR 2nd Shift
Posted: November 19, 2016
Reference ID: 1543510846
Current KS Pharmacy Tech registration or National Certification preferred.
Experience in retail or mail order operations as a Pharmacy Technician desirable.
Open Interview Opportunity:
Friday November 18th, 2016 1:30pm-4:30pm
2427 Burlington St. Suite 205
North Kansas City, Mo 64116
Work Hours will be Sunday thru Thursday. Normal hours 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM Midnight. Overtime will be required. Flexibility is required.
- Accurately process pharmacy orders, at satisfactorily production levels.
- Repackage customer orders from OEM containers to individual vials (including liquids) for shipment to customers.
- Replenish shelves and automated dispensing machines.
- Monitors and adjusts/calibrates pharmacy equipment, fills dispensing units.
- Verify inventory of assigned station and maintain proper storage of drug inventory.
- Operate and interface with automated pharmacy dispensing equipment.
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining a good attendance record.
- Stocking shelves (may include lifting up to 30 lbs.)
- Lengthy periods, often the entire shift, working on your feet.
- Use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse to operate automated machinery, and handling other objects.