Pharmacy Technician I (CPHT) COMPANY:
PharMEDium POSITION SUMMARY:
Under the direct supervision of a registered Pharmacist, compounds intravenous admixture solutions. Receives and stores incoming supplies; verifies stock and enters data to maintain inventory records. Must meet state registration requirements. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares sterile intravenous admixture compounds under the direction for a registered pharmacist.
2. Maintains inventory of supplies.
3. Assembles, inspects and verifies production components.
4. Verifies stock and enters data in the computer. 5. Performs other duties as assigned
1. 1. Must have 1-2 years' experience as a Production Technician or previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
2. 2. Certification (CPhT) required via Pharmacy Technician Certified Board and 3.Registration through the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
3. 4. Hospital experience preferred.
4. 5. Must have high school diploma or high school equivalency. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.