Pharmacy Tech Full Time Mixed Shifts/Rotating Weekends
The Certified Pharmacy Technician
under supervision and direction of the Director, Clinical Pharmacists, Supervisors and Managers fills orders for pharmaceuticals and performs related duties. Assists a licensed Pharmacist in the preparation of medications as directed and in accordance with state or federal Pharmacy Laws. Provides professional, courteous and efficient customer service to Pharmacy customers in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization and the code of conduct of HCA. Employee will recognize the population specific needs of all patients.Qualifications: POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED
- Graduate of an ASHP accredited pharmacy technician program preferred.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and client relation skills required.
- Minimum of three years technician experience preferred
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board ( PTCB )
- Current Pharmacy Technician Registration issued by the Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP)
- IV Certification required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom