Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician Central Fill job located in West Sacramento, CA. We are looking for someone who Complies with policies, procedures and SOP's . Also someone who Adheres to and promotes the Company's Shared ICARE Principles . Strong communication skills. Position is a long term temporary assignment from at least 3 to 6 months.
Pharmacy Technician job responsibilities include:
• Fills bottles with prescribed tablets and capsules
• Uses ASI Baker equipment to fill bottles
• Read computer generated screens to find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, verify size and strength of the product before
• Performs cleaning and maintenance on all cassettes
• Counts stock to maintain inventory
• Places pharmaceutical products in appropriate containers and affixes labels to containers in Bulk
• Receives and stores incoming supplies
• Processes orders for shipping
• Assists in stocking shelves and maintaining inventory
• Sorts orders by store location and places in totes for shipping
• Verifies paperwork with received items from DC
• Separates product by lot numbers and expiration dates
High School Diploma
Licensed Pharmacy Technician Nationally or CA registered.
Demonstrates active listening skills and supportive, professional behavior at all times.
Maintains confidentiality of all materials, information gathered.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician job in West Sacramento, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Dorian Baker at
925-349-0310 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.