A Pharmacy Technician job opportunity needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a temporary opportunity in Jeffersonville, IN. Experience with pharmacy data entry experience (entering prescriptions) is ideal. Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in medical and scientific professional recruiting.
Pharmacy Technician job responsibilities:
Retrieving medication from stock, counting and packaging orders for pharmacist review, maintaining work stations with adequate supplies, removing outdated products from shelves, assisting with inventory replenishment, and maintaining par levels of pre-packaged auxiliary items.
• Picks drugs manually as orders arrive electronically.
• Removes outdated medications from shelves.
• Maintains clean work area with adequate supplies.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to work in other back end pharmacy related functions i.e., bulk, packing, and shipping.
• Performs other pharmacy duties as assigned and designated within scope of practice.
• Must be a Licensed./ Certified Pharmacy Technician in the state of IN and/ or PTCB
• Prior authorization, appeals, or health plan experience highly preferred
• Prior stable work experience
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician job in Jeffersonville, IN area then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.