Texas Orthopedic Hospital - Houston, TX Pharmacy Technician II Texas Orthopedic Hospital
was opened in 1995. We welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital
is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building:
Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinic Visits
- In and Out-patient Surgery
- Aquatic Therapy
- Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center
is currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician II. Responsibilities:
- Under the direct supervision of a Staff Pharmacist and the general supervision of the Director of Pharmacy and has primary responsibility in the areas of unit dose, intravenous admixtures, unit dose packaging and maintenance of floor and maintains appropriate records and charges; assists in related activities as directed by supervisor.
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP), Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Required.
- Prefer minimum of one year in hospital pharmacy. Must have knowledge of inpatient and outpatient drug distribution services and be able to work basic mathematical calculations
- IV Certification Required.