Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood, Texas Kingwood Medical Center
is currently looking for a Pharmacy Tech II. Responsibilities:
- A Pharmacy Technician shall completely and accurately fill medication orders for verification by a Pharmacist, reconcile and charge floor stock including narcotics and prepare sterile products using sterile technique.
- Complete monthly nursing inspections, deliver medications and IV's as scheduled including stats and check in and maintain inventory.
- Answer the phone and assist the pharmacist as needed and maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the pharmacy.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
- Typing or keyboard skills required.
- Minimum Work Experience:
- One year employment as a pharmacy technician preferred.
- IV Certification required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (required within 6 months of employment)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom