A Pharmacy Technician job in San Diego, CA is available through Adecco Medical and Science. You will need a California Pharmacy Technician License in good standing with the Pharmacy State Board. You will be working in a Closed Door Pharmacy. You will have the opportunity to work for a very successful Long Term Care Pharmacy. This opportunity will be a Contract opportunity to start, with the opportunity to go permanent for successful candidates.
Pharmacy Technician job responsibilities include:
• Prescription Data Entry
• Dispensing of medications, Inventory, Labeling products, RTS's
• Ability to identify issues and resolve order issues accurately and promptly
• Must have an active California Pharmacy Technician License
• Pharmacy general knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations
• Good mathematical skills in order to make basic calculations
• Must be flexible with schedule with NO schedule restrictions
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
**Schedule is between the hours of 6am to midnight with a rotation of shifts (8 hour shifts)** Pay is $12-$16 per hour.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician in San Diego, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact My-Trinh Nguyen by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.