Pharmacy Technician Job (morning shift) - Carlsbad, CA
Posted: December 10, 2016
Reference ID: 348003454
A Pharmacy Technician job in Carlsbad, CA is available through Adecco Medical and Science. You will need a California Pharmacy Technician License in good standing with the Pharmacy State Board. You will be working in a Mail Order Processing Center. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest and most innovative pharmacies nationwide. This opportunity will be a Contract opportunity to start, with the opportunity to go permanent for successful candidates.
Pharmacy Technician job responsibilities include:
• Work in the fulfillment area to fulfill customer orders prior to medication being packed and shipped
• Inventory, Receiving, packing and shipping, replenishments, Labeling products, Counting tabs and capsules, RTS's
• Ability to identify issues and resolve order issues accurately and promptly
• Must have an active California Pharmacy Technician License
• Pharmacy general knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations
• Good mathematical skills in order to make basic calculations
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment and handle multiple activities and deadlines
**This contract opportunity is for the MORNING SHIFT, 8 hour shift between 4am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday with possible overtime and Saturday coverage as necessary** Pay is $16 per hour.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician in Carlsbad, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact My-Trinh Nguyen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled