As a Clinical Support Pharmacy Technician you will perform a multi tasked and varied role. From assisting the pharmacist and communicating directly with patients over the telephone, scheduling medication deliveries, tracking lab data, billing, and prior authorization, among other duties. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
You will utilize your clinical knowledge and excellent customer service skills to provide our patients with the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a national leader in the home infusion field. You have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your Pharmacy Technician skills and experiences to work in a closed door practice setting.
* Assist the pharmacist in obtaining authorization for pharmacy services as requested; validate insurance coverage and communication with patients.
* Gather information for the initial admission of new patients and review all new charts to ensure that all necessary nursing paperwork is included.
* Manage the schedule for patient deliveries, manage inventory, create and maintain supply templates in the pharmacy computer data base.
* Document all supply management activities in the patient medical record.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
The schedule for this role will be Monday-Friday with 9:30am-6:00pm with a 30 minute break. There may be some fluctuations to this schedule including occasional overtime or on-call duties so flexibility is essential.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Pharmacy, Technician, Tech, Patient Care, Home Health, Hospital, Certified, Specialty, Customer Service, Data Entry 484427
A little about us: