MEMORIAL HOSPITAL OF TAMPA
Memorial Hospital of Tampa has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 30 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it's no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Registered Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of technical duties related to preparing and dispensing drugs in accordance with the standard procedures.Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Current State of Florida Registration as a Pharmacy Technician or Florida licensed Pharmacy Intern required.
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) preferred
- Minimum of one year pharmacy tech experience; hospital setting preferred.
- Pharmacy knowledge including medical terminology and prescription drug names.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal communication, organizational skills, pc skills, analytical abilities and clerical skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom