Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO Pharmacy Technician PT DAYS/EVENINGS/ROTATING WE Centerpoint Medical Center
features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more. Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
Centerpoint Medical Center
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
is currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician
- To assist the Pharmacist with the preparation, provision, and delivery of pharmaceuticals
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous pharmacy experience is preferred.
- To be considered a Pharmacy Intern the staff member must be enrolled as a student in an accredited pharmacy school with 4 years left in the program or less. A pharmacy school graduate waiting to take pharmacy boards for registration is considered a Pharmacy Technician / Intern.
- Current licensure in State of Missouri as a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Intern, or must be eligible for Missouri State Licensure as a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Intern.