As a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician you will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies within the clean room environment. You will utilize your clinical and IV/TPN knowledge alongside the pharmacist to provide specialty infusion services that will be delivered/ administered to patients in their homes. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and basic computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a national leader in the home infusion field. You have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your Pharmacy Technician skills and experiences to work in a closed door practice setting.
In this per diem/part time role, you will likely work 16 hours a week, and participate in the on-call rotation if required. On-call requirements are likely once every 4-6 weeks. The number of hours may expand as business dictates so flexibility is required.
* Preparation and compounding of sterile products.
* Maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
* Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
* Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
* Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation,such as labels, log sheets and reports.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Pharmacy, Technician, Tech, Sterile,Compounding, IV, Injectible, Infusion, Home Health, Hospital, Certified,Specialty, medical assistant, Patient Care, Part Time, Per Diem
A little about us: