As a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician you will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies within the clean room environment. You will utilize your clinical and IV/TPN knowledge alongside the pharmacist to provide specialty infusion services that will be delivered/ administered to patients in their homes. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and basic computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients. You will utilize your clinical knowledge providing our patients with the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a national leader in the home infusion field. You have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your Pharmacy Technician skills and experiences to work in a closed door practice setting.
* Preparation and compounding of sterile products.
* Maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
* Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
* Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
* Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
The schedule for this role will be Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with a 60 minute break. There will be week-end on-call duties once every three weeks also. There may be some fluctuations to this schedule including occasional overtime so flexibility is essential.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Pharmacy, Technician, Tech, Sterile, Compounding, IV, I.V., Injectible, Infusion, Home Health, Hospital, Certified, Specialty, medical assistant, Patient Care
A little about us: