As a Clinical Support PharmacyTechnician you will perform a multi tasked and varied role. From assistingthe pharmacist and communicating directly with patients over the telephone,scheduling medication deliveries, tracking lab data, billing, and priorauthorization, amongst other duties.
You will utilize your clinical knowledge providing our patients withthe smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make adifference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that willsupport our patient’s one on one care.
* Assist the pharmacist in obtaining authorization for pharmacyservices as requested; validate insurance coverage and communication withpatients.
* Gather information for the initial admission of new patients andreview all new charts to ensure that all necessary nursing paperwork isincluded.
* Manage the schedule for patient deliveries, manage inventory, createand maintain supply templates in the pharmacy computer data base.
* Document all supply management activities in the patient medicalrecord.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and businessneeds.
*Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advancedcomputer skills in order to interact with key partners andpatients.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Pharmacy Technicians withCoram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to usetheir exceptional pharmacy skills. Asa national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seekthose special pharmacy technicians who not only possess strong clinicalexpertise with innovative ideas, but the kind of deep compassion andsensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Pharmacy, Technician, Tech, Patient Care,Home Health, Hospital, Certified, Specialty, Customer Service, Data Entry
A little about us: