As a Sterile CompoundingPharmacy Technician you will work with cutting edge technology compoundingspecialized and complex therapies within the clean room environment. You willutilize your clinical and IV/TPN knowledge alongside the pharmacist to providespecialty infusion services that will be delivered/ administered to patients intheir homes.
You will utilize your clinical knowledge providing our patientswith the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make adifference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that willsupport our patient’s one on one care.
* Preparation and compounding of sterile products.
* Maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
* Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterilitytesting.
* Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of thepharmacist.
* Inventory management and storage, complete appropriatedocumentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing andbusiness needs.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skillsand advanced computer skills in order to interact withkey partners and patients.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state serviceareas.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
PharmacyTechnicians with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services,have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional pharmacy skills. As anational leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seekthose special pharmacy technicians who not only possess strong clinicalexpertise with innovative ideas, but the kind of deep compassion andsensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Pharmacy, Technician, Tech, Sterile, Compounding, IV, I.V.,Injectible, Infusion, Home Health, Hospital, Certified, Specialty, medicalassistant, Patient Care
A little about us: