is a key member of our Practice and provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works very hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Preparing equipment to collect blood products efficiently.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment, instruments, and work area.
- Conducting designated laboratory testing.
- Performing veni-puncture, arterial, and capillary punctures on patients.
- Identifying and labeling specimens.
- Assisting in the care of the donor prior to, during, and after donation.
- Instructing patients on urine collection procedures.
- Allocating urine specimens.
- Performing bleeding time tests and urine dipstick tests.
- Performing sweat chloride collection procedure or Drug of Abuse urine collection procedure.
- Entering laboratory data into the computer system.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Graduate from an accredited phlebotomy diploma program or an Associates degree in a scientific or health related field is required.
- One to two years experience as a phlebotomist, certified medical assistant, or EMT is required.
- Experience performing phlebotomy must be clearly listed on application in order to be considered.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- Phlebotomy certification is highly preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom