TEKsystems has partnered with a client that is looking to bring on a developer that can help with a large amount of back logged items and other development as needed. Ideally, they are looking for someone who can be flexible and is a team player. There might be some things that come up each day which require their attention and they need to be comfortable with switching focus when necessary. They want someone who is able to solve problems, troubleshoot existing systems and data, and has the ability to work well with the business users and understand the issues at hand or request being made. The two primary applications they will be working with are Ad Planner and Invoicing System. The secondary work they'll be responsible for is working with SSRS reports as needed, Data Integration troubleshooting, and other PHP internet applications. In additional information is a breakdown of Ad Planner and Invoicing System.
* Provide expertise in integration of disparate systems and applications to produce accurate results.
* Analyze data and create data views to be consumed by business intelligence tools.
* Design databases and objects for use in web based applications and forms.
* Collaborate with business users to analyze project requirements.
* Design and develop reporting, leveraging data into actionable initiatives to drive business results.
* Present and recommend process improvement opportunities to business leaders that successfully automate processes and improve results.
* Design and suggest innovative changes in application systems.
* Perform various tasks associated with application programming.
* Develop efficiency in the design and maintenance of database resources besides managing various tasks related to database management.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* A minimum of 2-5 years of PHP experience
* Experience with Microsoft Reporting and Analysis Services
* Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Data Analysis experience
*ETL experience strongly desired
* Web development, scripting and .NET or Java skills are a plus
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.