Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America's leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company!You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States! Job Description Description:
The Photo ID Officer performs routine clerical and administrative functions as listed below. In addition the position encompasses answering telephones, providing customer assistance, data processing and record-keeping. Essential Functions:
Security Officer Quality Standards:
- Entering, removing and editing employees and non-employees into C-CURE for Gateway Health Plan, Highmark and Allegheny Health Network and ensuring proper access is assigned, removed or added.
- Completing all Department of Homeland Security I-9 Employment Verifications and retrieving of verification documents for all new hires.
- Processing assigned SARA (Security Access Request Application) requests in a timely manner.
- Completing C-CURE remediation reports as assigned in a timely manner. Clerical Functions
- Answering questions in person or on the telephone regarding Physical Security and ID Badges.
- Maintaining current list of all leaseholders and reserved parking holders in the Fifth Avenue Place Garage.
- Providing C-CURE Door Reports to Employee Relations when requested.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance.
- Has a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Computer Skills Required (Microsoft Office, email, internet, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to Multi-Task in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to make good decisions (judgement and common sense)
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested
- Reliable transportation to get to work site
- Well motivated, able to work well both independently and as part of a team
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Requisition ID
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.