A PERMANENT Physical Therapist job in Plantation FL is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. We are searching for an experienced Physical Therapist who will be directly responsible for the care, direction and progression of therapy patients and their treatments to. You will be performing direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems. We offer a competitive pay package.
Physical Therapist job responsibilities include:
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs
- Current license as a Registered Physical Therapist in the State of Florida
- Degree from an APTA approved school of physical therapy and approved by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee of the State
- 1-5 years of clinical experience in multiple clinical settings. Emphasis in orthopedics or sports medicine is preferred.
If you are interested in this Physical Therapist job in Plantation FL, then please contact Hari Dhurjaty at 585-613-3037 or firstname.lastname@example.org click APPLY NOW to apply online. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled