Physical Therapist PRN Alaska Regional Hospital
Alaska Regional Hospital consistently achieves top ratings and recognition for outstanding quality performance and excellent clinical outcomes. To achieve this level of high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians, to clinical specialists, and support staff. Anchorage is a thriving community offering plenty of opportunities to have fun. Alaska boasts some of the most incredible scenic beauty around the world and draws visitors year-round who come for a vacation and end up making Alaska home. Alaskans enjoy all the amenities of an urban lifestyle that includes performing arts, museums, cultural activities, shopping and fine dining only minutes from the great outdoors. You can enjoy golfing under the midnight sun, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing and other popular outdoor activities a short distance from home. Position Title:
Physical TherapistPosition Type:
PRN - "As Needed" to cover for staff vacation and during times of high patient census.PRN Defined:
Must be available to work one schedule shift each 2 week period. Opportunity to work more based on your availability and staffing need. Of course, availability on weekends or holidays is ideal as well.
- The Staff Physical Therapist provides evaluation, implementation of Plan of Care, and treatment of patients with physical disabilities and pain within the scope of practice of a licensed Physical Therapist.
- The Staff Physical Therapist participates in a multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement therapeutic interventions and instructional programs pertinent to Physical Therapy.
Qualifications: Minimum Requirements
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill set to provide appropriate care to a variety of patient populations including the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations.
- State of Alaska Physical Therapist License required
- BLS required
- 4 Year bachelor degree required
- 1 Year of acute/rehab experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom