Pinnacle Senior Care
, a CHAP
accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a continuum of care that includes Home Care, Hospice, Visiting Physicians Association, and Laboratory/Diagnostic services.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 22 additional branch locations in 7 states. Positions offer:
PHYSICAL THERAPIST Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Partnership with Visiting Physicians Association allows staff easy access to doctors to optimize quality patient care.
- #1 operating point of care system/ Home Care Home Base.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Company provided scrubs.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
Provides treatment as ordered by the attending physician to homebound patients to relieve pain, develop or restore function and maintain maximum performance, using various therapeutic modalities. . Documents all treatments in findings in the electronic medical record and reports any significant changes of condition to the physician. Requirements:
- Currently licensed and registered as a Physical Therapist by the state of Agency practice.
- Has at least two (1) year of appropriate experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Must be willing to travel within the local service area to visit homebound patients.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.