Houston Northwest Medical Center - Houston, Texas
Physical Therapist (PT) PRN
Since 1973, Houston Northwest Medical Center has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and women's services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, Houston Northwest Medical Center operates two urgent care centers
Houston Northwest Medical Center is currently accepting applications for a Physical Therapist (PT). This is a PRN position.
The Physical Therapist assesses each patient referred, develops a plan of care, safely implements and modifies it as necessary in accordance with hospital and departmental policy, American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, American Physical Therapy Association's Guide to Physical Therapist Practice and the Texas Practice Act.
• Strong assessment/evaluation skill sets.
• Clinical competence in treating a variety of acute care clients-orthopedic, neurological, integumentary, medical.
• Proficient in Electronic Medical Records Documentation.
• Communication with internal and external customers.
• Professional demeanor.
• Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy with associated licensure
• Current License by Texas State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
• BLS CPR
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom