A Physician Assistant job in Plano, Texas is available through Adecco Medical and Science. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing Orthopedics clinic, both full and part-time positions available.
Physician Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Provide direct patient care in an outpatient setting; this will include examination and treatment of patients, recommendations, and supervision of health concerns
• Order appropriate tests & develop patient treatment plan within physician protocols
• Complete all documentation timely, efficiently and in its entirety
• Must be licensed in the state of Texas and NCCPA certified
• Must have minimum of 2 years of Physician Assistant experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong computer proficiency
If you are interested in this Physician Assistant job in Plano,TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Cathy Vu by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.