Blake Medical Center seeks a dedicated Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) to join our Outpatient Burn/Wound/Reconstructive Clinic Team. Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital.. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®. Blake Medical Center is seeking only the very best talent - apply online today!Qualifications: Education
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program or Advanced Nurse Practitioner Program required
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner licensure in the State of Florida
- American Heart Association certifications required upon hire: BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- American Heart Association ABLS preferred; required within one year of hire.
- NRP certification required.
- One year clinical experience preferred; 3-5 years burn/wound specialty background highly preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom