Physician - Lexington Clinic
Lafayette Regional Health Center is currently looking for a Physician - Lexington Clinic
About Lafayette Regional Health Center:
* 25-bed acute care facility* All new private rooms with private baths
*State-of-the art imaging and testing services
* Full range of general and laparoscopic surgeries
* Nearly 20 medical specialties covered* Wellness programs and rehabilitation services
Convenient and quick Emergency services:
* Emergency services available 24/7
* Board Certified physicians
* Staff trained in pediatric and advanced cardiac life support* Average wait time of less than 40 minutes
JOB OVERVIEW: The Clinic Physician provides direct patient care and shares on-call responsibilities for hospitalized patients. Provide primary care services at Rural Health Clinic at least 40 hour per week except during vacations, holidays, sick, or continuing medical education.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited medical school.
EXPERIENCE: One year of practice as an independent practitioner is preferred.
Current licensure as an M.D. or D.O. in the state of Missouri. Self-directed, self-motivated, and works independently. Demonstrates communication skills, leadership ability, organization, and time management skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom