In partnership with Lindt Chocolate in Stratham, NH Adecco is recruiting for multiple Picker - Packer - Warehouse jobs in Stratham, NH. This is for a long term, temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Warehouse job include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in fast pace manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach with arms
We currently have openings for picker packers on the first, second, and third shifts at Lindt Chocolate in Stratham, NH. Pay for Picker Packer is a base of $11.00 per hour with a 10% differential for 2nd shift and a 20% differential for 3rd shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.