Adecco is assisting a client in Plano in their search for Picker/Packer Associate. This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for accurately pulling product by type and quantity from stock locations using a pick ticket.
• Checking the pulled product against what is indicated on the ticket; neatly label any items requiring labels and pack items in the correct boxes to be shipped.
• Using the correct pallet for the required specifications, stack items for the most solid and durable transport.
• Verify that the pallet is stable and apply appropriate paperwork to the pallet.
• Responsible for rotating between various jobs including pulling items to be packed, packing items, loading pallets, and hand wrapping skids.
• Ship the product through the shipping system and verify all required documents are present.
• Adjust to changes in the Shipping Department to meet daily requirements.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Lift 45 lbs regularly
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.