Picker/Puller will be responsible for sorting out finished packages that have been reviewed by loggers, and placing packages in their specified location in our inventory. This position will report to the Order Selection Supervisor in our organization. The Sorter position has varying hours according to operational business needs and daily inbound volumes, to include occasional overtime work on both evenings and weekends as required.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Retrieve roll racks from the logging team
• Sort through packages on roll racks and place packages on the corresponding racks to be placed in the inventory area
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by following all procedures, rules, and regulations
• Assure safety standards are being utilized, and complies with all company, local, state, and federal guidelines
• Attend all Compliance Training Classes and abide by Compliance Policy and Procedure
• Exude exemplary customer service and consistently maintain a positive attitude
• Special projects and other responsibilities may be determined
• Other assigned duties as required by management
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.