Adecco is assisting our local client Trimble Navigation Limited recruiting for Picker - Packer - Warehouse jobs in Huber Heights, OH. This is for a long term temporary to hire position that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Warehouse job include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Use written lists to pick parts needed for orders
- Follow quality control procedures
- Packs product following detailed written instructions
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and stand for long periods of time
- 1st and 2nd shift available paying between $11.50-$12.65
- Pick/Pack experience preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Picker - Packer - Warehouse job in north Dayton or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.